Discuss Vailant ecotec pro 28 pressure in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Thanks. I’m not sure I can remove the other end without draining the system as think the valve on the filling loop itself is what’s stopping the flow. I’ll double check and take a photo in a bit. For some reason my filling loop is where the old immersion boiler used to be upstairs and not under the combi.

Yes you will need to drain

Ok thanks. Is it possible this could be the cause of losing pressure?

Attachments

• 9A419B9A-21D4-46EF-984B-DE5BA15C70E8.jpeg
    9A419B9A-21D4-46EF-984B-DE5BA15C70E8.jpeg
    529 KB · Views: 7
Yes as they don’t seal after they’ve chucked out very good so normally drip or small run etc

Reply to Vailant ecotec pro 28 pressure in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I’m writing on behalf of my elderly neighbour and hoping this is a problem someone on this forum has experience of and remedied...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s...
Replies
Views
Low hot water pressure Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone is able to shed some light on my situation before I have to call out the professionals...
Replies
Views
Can central heating / gas engineer expert help me with below issue. During winter time only, I have been having issue with low pressure or...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock