Search the forum,

Discuss Using a customers toilet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I cant go if I cant whip out the bluetooth mini boombox for some sweet 80's tunes (think laserhawk) or a few videos of something good on youtube, like proper road rage videos with cussing and fighting. Plus a vape with loads of flavour because im not doing anything if I cant do something while im doing something.
Old thread and second load of bollox you've posted today.

£8 :eek: I'll let the house stink then!

I used to work with a chippy and he was like a dog get to the job and within half hour go for a dump. He always made a right mess and never cleaned afterwards and you could smell it all over the house. The customers looked horrified.

Blamed you did he ? ;)

I was installing a new bathroom in a cupboard conversion and every day the customer complained about a foul drainage smell. It happened at the same time daily and it really was rank. If you imagine several thousand cows farting at the same time, it was that bad.
I cut into pipes, sent cameras down pipes, drain rodded sections, all to no avail. The smell would linger for a while, then disappear, only to return at the same time the next day.
Then one morning in sheer desperation in a basement corner of the building I forced a lock on a door, that had always appeared locked to me and the customer didn't have a key for.
When I opened the door, I was nearly comatised by the smell, but the cause soon became apparent.
Sitting bold as brass on the loo with his pants round his bloody ankles, and sh*tting for Scotland was the lad I'd hired to help me on this job.
He didn't last long.

I was installing a new bathroom in a cupboard conversion and every day the customer complained about a foul drainage smell. It happened at the same time daily and it really was rank. If you imagine several thousand cows farting at the same time, it was that bad.
I cut into pipes, sent cameras down pipes, drain rodded sections, all to no avail. The smell would linger for a while, then disappear, only to return at the same time the next day.
Then one morning in sheer desperation in a basement corner of the building I forced a lock on a door, that had always appeared locked to me and the customer didn't have a key for.
When I opened the door, I was nearly comatised by the smell, but the cause soon became apparent.
Sitting bold as brass on the loo with his pants round his bloody ankles, and sh*tting for Scotland was the lad I'd hired to help me on this job.
He didn't last long.

:D did you wonder where he went ?

Sounds like some bad memories and some emotional scars

Reply to Using a customers toilet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the depth of my cupboard is larger than this. The issue, however, is that the waste pipe which leads from the sink (next door cupboard) comes out quite a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock