Discuss usb stick help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

i picked up a 4gb stick last year to send to accountant theyve sent back saying its empty , ive tried to format it but its now sized as 0.97 mb not 4 gig. any help appreciated in its restoration

thanks

If it's now smaller in size is there any info on it? Put it in the drive and it should boot up, click on it to see what's there. if notthing maybe you have a faulty one. Let us know.

Good luck

Rocket.

I'll wait for system's diagnosis, he's the computer whizkid after all.

Personally I've not had much luck with thumb drives, they get lost all the time and when you find them they're corrupt.

I once spent a good 3 hours (while watching telly) writting up a quote and when I finished I saved it to USB stick and the screen corrupted and wiped all my work.......gone, nothing I could do to bring it back. :mad2:

This happend twice in about 3 months, now I save to hard drive.

Last edited:
are you using the same computer you formatted it on? i think windows 7 sometimes wont see/use same file format as vista or xp. I cant read a couple of my flash drive on my windows 7 taplop but can on my vista decktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to usb stick help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop...
Replies
Views
I recently moved into a new flat and both toilets were dripping when not in use. I found that the issue was the flush valve seal and replaced it...
Replies
Views
Vaillant Ecotec Plus 832 boiler is 13 years old, 4 of which since we've been living there, started to play up in last couple of months. An...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
Hi, the water in my bathtub has been draining really slowly recently. I investigated it today and there was a large build up of gunk right under...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock