Discuss Update to 6129 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jamie Banks

Hi Guys,

Haven't been around for a while due to practicals but with regards to 6129 - it is due to be replaced by the diploma in September but anyone still on 6129 will be able to finish - no worries. When i asked the tutors they did not seem to think that anything would change from what we have now. No word of a bridging course or anything!

Hi Guys,

Haven't been around for a while due to practicals but with regards to 6129 - it is due to be replaced by the diploma in September but anyone still on 6129 will be able to finish - no worries. When i asked the tutors they did not seem to think that anything would change from what we have now. No word of a bridging course or anything!

well there is 2 courses going into 1, thats a change

i've been talking to my tutor again today and he is preety sure as stated above the course will be one complete course, no seperate nvq.

at are college there will be no courses for plumbing unless you are/or have someone to take you on to gain your eveidence for the nvq module.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Update to 6129 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Evening folks. Please excuse me if this question has been asked but……. I have currently just finished my lever 2 diploma in plumbing. I was...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
I am selling my 3-year City& Guilds Accredited NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating I cant complete it due to work commitments. Provider...
Replies
Views
Over the summer I completed a level 2 diploma in plumbing (City and Guilds 6035) with Able Skills and am now looking to complete the NVQ level 2...
Replies
Views
Back