Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss unvented cylinder discharge termination in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesky

Gas Engineer
in some old houses it is very difficult to find a good route for cylinder discharge termination, any good experiences to share? cheers

There are pump sets which can deal with the problems posed by unvented discharges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to unvented cylinder discharge termination in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi, I'm looking to install an unvented cylinder in my property. I initially hired a plumber who expressed interest in the job, but later...
Replies
Views
P
Hi my daughters Ariston Cylinder has started to leak around the Emersion heater. She has never used the emersion heater so I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Just looking at getting an unvented cylinder. Screwfix do an RM cylinder called Prostel. Anybody had experience with these. £830 for 250l horizontal.
Replies
Views
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock