Discuss UFC this night..... ..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

O

Old Account

Hi lads anyone watching the fight tonight?
If, who are you supportuje and why?

I am supporting khabib. I do not like the arrogant Damn due to his personality. I think in a certain age you should be grown and have some sort of respect towards other people and countries. Especially, he has got a family to look after and there is no need to be that arrogant, disrespectful or anything like this. The worst is, he has been always like this even though he got beaten too.

From what I remember it looked like Khabib took offense to what one of Mac's trainers said to him so he jumped the octagon fence and started with him. Then one of Khabib's relatives (I think) took a cheap shot at Mac so it kicked off in and out of the ring...rematch guaranteed.

From what I remember it looked like Khabib took offense to what one of Mac's trainers said to him so he jumped the octagon fence and started with him. Then one of Khabib's relatives (I think) took a cheap shot at Mac so it kicked off in and out of the ring...rematch guaranteed.
Easy money for them both

Mctappy has been avery clever businessman in fairness, talked himself into earning lots of money by being bang average. Used the internet at every oppotunity to promote himself .

Unfortunately my business is bang average with bang average money

Reply to UFC this night..... ..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock