Currently reading:
UFC this night..... .....

Discuss UFC this night..... ..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

O

Old Account

Hi lads anyone watching the fight tonight?
If, who are you supportuje and why?

I am supporting khabib. I do not like the arrogant Damn due to his personality. I think in a certain age you should be grown and have some sort of respect towards other people and countries. Especially, he has got a family to look after and there is no need to be that arrogant, disrespectful or anything like this. The worst is, he has been always like this even though he got beaten too.

From what I remember it looked like Khabib took offense to what one of Mac's trainers said to him so he jumped the octagon fence and started with him. Then one of Khabib's relatives (I think) took a cheap shot at Mac so it kicked off in and out of the ring...rematch guaranteed.

From what I remember it looked like Khabib took offense to what one of Mac's trainers said to him so he jumped the octagon fence and started with him. Then one of Khabib's relatives (I think) took a cheap shot at Mac so it kicked off in and out of the ring...rematch guaranteed.
Easy money for them both

Mctappy has been avery clever businessman in fairness, talked himself into earning lots of money by being bang average. Used the internet at every oppotunity to promote himself .

Unfortunately my business is bang average with bang average money

I’m happy that “ proper 12 “ or shall I say the proper loser has lost the big fight.

He is such an arrogant human being which doesn’t deserve to be on the top of the fighting games. He should show class as a mature man and respect other people as well as nations. If he can’t do it as he showed us many times he should be banned of fighting ufc. A professional fighter will show class and respect especially when earning the biggest money on ufc fight history.

Second biggest loser is the main chief of UFC who did not even had th balls to put the belt around the real winner. There was absolutely no reason of not putting the belt on. Not to show such a respect and giving him the honour is a weak move. Just to say it’s because he wanted to avoid more problems it’s just not right. All the fights before had similar atmosphere... I’m lookoing forwarded to the revenge as well as the Diaz fight which will be fireeee

Second biggest loser is the main chief of UFC who did not even had the balls to put the belt around the real winner. There was absolutely no reason of not putting the belt on. Not to show such a respect and giving him the honour is a weak move. Just to say it’s because he wanted to avoid more problems it’s just not right. All the fights before had similar atmosphere... I’m looking forwarded to the revenge as well as the Diaz fight which will be fireeee

None of the other fights ended in brawls in and out the ring and parading his belt to a Mcgregor biased crowd could have easily tipped them over the edge. Despite the antagonism preceding the fight it was Khabib and his family/crew who jumped Mcgregor and his team so they seriously crossed the line and it was absolutely right to get them out the arena as quietly and safely as possible. He's still the champion despite the lack of ceremony.

Reply to UFC this night..... ..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock