Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss TRVs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adamrob

Does it make any difference whether a TRV goes on the flow or return. Got Honeywells'
thanks

Good question. Think so but will need to check 2 moz. Guess if they are it doesn't matter which way they go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TRVs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
I have recently had this radiator fitted and currently it gets very hot. I would like to turn the radiator temperature down however I'm unsure...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock