Discuss Triton showers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if there is a difference between the Triton Enrich showers (as sold by Screwfix) and the Triton Cara showers (as sold by B&Q) ? They are both £60 for the 9.5kw.

What does the spec say?

The stores are both the same entity.

Triton a good name in elec showers & for £60 you not got to get the bees knees of elec showers.

It should do what it says on the box.

Specs look exactly the same to me, which is why i was wondering if any tradesman on here had perhaps fitted both and could tell me if there is any difference, or are they in fact the same? And whilst writing, i appreciate this is only a budget entry shower, but is it really worth spending more money, do you get a better product?

I removed I triton cara from my house very poor shower very low powered you would be better going for something I little more expensive. You say your looking for a 9.5 kW shower do you have 10mm cable? As you may be governed by an 8.5kw if you have 6mm cable
It's better to get it checked out first.
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Triton showers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi my triton shower suddenly had no water coming out after Thames water doing work outside my house, the shower just started buzzing with no water...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Sorry I'm not a plumber so go easy on me. I have a triton shower (see images) below, I don't know the model as it was here before me...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Mira shower head. Does anyone know anything about this shower head (I will post pics) Its gotten a bit dishevelled, does it come apart easily &...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Hi, As per title we have a regular smell from the shower trap. Clean the trap twice a week, had a cleaning rod down the shower waste pipe and no...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock