Discuss Top members in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

supper plumb

BIG MASSIVE THANKS to all the guys that have sent me some tools or are sending me some. Id really just like to say thanks guys its the little things that mite not cost loads or mean anything to any one that you really miss guys id be lost with out the help and advice on here.
thanks to you guys my kit is starting to form agen and can stop worrys if i need to go do a job.

All i need now is a set of pipe benders and my kit isnt far from what it was It wasnt much but i was my kit id even put things how i wanted them in my bag and knew where to put my hand for the tool i wanted i really felt violated..

Id really just like to say thanks and tonight its a free bar on me what you drinking and eating?
i know it isnt much offering drinks in a bar but if any one ever needs a hand on a job that i can help with ill be there

thanks agen guys what you drinking then

ha ha ha ha ha you a little far but ill get you a drink lol

Another Guinness for now , didn't finish the tilling job as the in laws came down from yarm to surprise us.

so back at that at 6 am before starting this weeks work

I may have a set of rothy benders in the shed somewhere. They've been in there a good while so i'm not sure what condition they're in.

I'll try and find them and the formers.

im in kent buddy thanks coppie theres a cold one behind the bar for you and game pie and sweat mashed potato minted peas in the kitchen

I've also got a spare set of benders just got to find the formers, will let you know.

alright lads whilst your all feeling the love and giving tools out if anyone has got one spare can i have a geberit novopress for free please

Not actually understanding this plumbers arms. Am guessing it's a virtual bar. But, when you guys ask for a drink, do you get one yourself from your own bars or what?

Not actually understanding this plumbers arms. Am guessing it's a virtual bar. But, when you guys ask for a drink, do you get one yourself from your own bars or what?

Check "My Frofile" > Plumbers Arms > Bar tab > "How much do I owe?"

You may be in credit or debit, depending on how many rounds you have stood or benefitted from.

You can settle up with Dan or the other admins at Xmas by credit card, debit card or BACS.

yup that's about the long and short of it

Quite funny when you think about it. Plumbers having their own imaginary bar. Or, is it a virtual bar? Digital bar? How would you guys describe it?

Is it a traditional English pub with s fire in it showing signs of spillage or what?

Check "My Frofile" > Plumbers Arms > Bar tab > "How much do I owe?"

You may be in credit or debit, depending on how many rounds you have stood or benefitted from.

You can settle up with Dan or the other admins at Xmas by credit card, debit card or BACS.

Or I can sort it cheaper for cash

Quite funny when you think about it. Plumbers having their own imaginary bar. Or, is it a virtual bar? Digital bar? How would you guys describe it?

Is it a traditional English pub with s fire in it showing signs of spillage or what?

Stop! Your ruining the illusion.

We got our own bar wench and everyfink!

barmaid.jpg

That's what we wish she looked like.....

What we actually have is this!

toothless.jpg

But what is the decor like? Does it havw spanners and pipe wrenches and stillsons and benders instead of pictures on the walls

yer you want in mate seems as its your first night we will go easy on you BOD you still got the anal beads or are we using the bungs tonight :sweatdrop:

Think ill give this a miss lol :S my girlfriend will provide what i need :p

Supper plumb, can't find any spare formers, which is probably why I have 2 spare benders, but you can certainly have one of them if you can source some formers.
stani.

thanks guys got my footprints and pipe slices last night what i got in thanks a million guys and big thanks to the guys thats posted me stuff out thanks guys

image.jpg

Its taught me all I know. Pm me your address and I'll send it over with all my love!

Thanks guys its all good.
ordering my my formers for benders in the morning
and picked up some other hand tools so my kit is growing and starting to get allot better.
All i need is a bacho adjustable spanner and mono block mixer spanners and my kit is done give or take bits and bobs

thanks agen all the guys that have posted or are posting my out some tools your the salts of the earth Its good to know there are guys out there that give a crap about other guys..
ai know its hard in this day and age to be able to help others out for free but to whoom has helped me I thank you and if i ever can repay the favor im your man lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Top members in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back