Discuss toilet issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi guys

I have just moved into a top floor flat that is 9 years old. I have a main bathroom and on an adjacent wall an en suite. When you flush either toilet some of the waste and water appears in the other but not every time. I had someone out who raised one of the toilets but that did nothing. What is causing this and what can I do?

Poor installation such as using a cross branch so that the connections are not staggered.

Not a lot you can do I am afraid apart from re-pipe or you could try a anti rodent flap which will act as a non-return valve but it may increase the chances of blockages.

Please register with us to receive additional answers to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to toilet issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there. I have a Cersanit close coupled toilet which as started leaking between the cistern and the bowl when flushed. I've taken the cistern...
Replies
Views
Hi, So i have lived in my house for 20+ years, (1990 build) its a detached property, corner plot with various manholes in the garden. In the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys I’ve noticed this weekend that my en-suite toilet pan water level is seeming to regress after an hour. Toilet flushes as normal and...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a mystery, my bathroom has a sewage smell appears to get far worse 5pm-9pm. I have plugged my bathroom/sink with plugs and its 100%...
Replies
Views
Back