Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss toilet issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi guys

I have just moved into a top floor flat that is 9 years old. I have a main bathroom and on an adjacent wall an en suite. When you flush either toilet some of the waste and water appears in the other but not every time. I had someone out who raised one of the toilets but that did nothing. What is causing this and what can I do?

Poor installation such as using a cross branch so that the connections are not staggered.

Not a lot you can do I am afraid apart from re-pipe or you could try a anti rodent flap which will act as a non-return valve but it may increase the chances of blockages.

Please register with us to receive additional answers to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to toilet issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I have a mystery, my bathroom has a sewage smell appears to get far worse 5pm-9pm. I have plugged my bathroom/sink with plugs and its 100%...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all, seeking advice on my toilet. (Layman here, please be gentle with me.) When we flush the loo upstairs, it flushes fine (therefore assuming...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Was looking for some innovative ideas from you all.šŸ˜Š Iā€™m renovating a bathroom in a flat. The soil, hot & cold water pipe runs stops me...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
My sister bought a new build property which has wall hung toilets, NK by Noke Porcelona The pans are all moving enough for the silicone sealant to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock