Search the forum,
  • Thread starter lenny
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 2K

Discuss Thermodynamic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, probably one of the only systems to thrown off the MCS list, check out the web site.

well if its good enough for pop sensation Peter Andre it's good enough for me I shall now be recommending these to all my customers nowhttp://www.ultimasolar.co.uk/peter-andre-installation.php

well if its good enough for pop sensation Peter Andre it's good enough for me I shall now be recommending these to all my customers nowhttp://www.ultimasolar.co.uk/peter-andre-installation.php

Haven't a clue who he is or why his kids call him father of the year :)

Seriously the second photo should be titled "How to ruin the appearance of a lovely house"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thermodynamic in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning, Does anybody know what happens to a solar thermal flat panels (a pair on south facing slate roof) that have been unused for at least 12...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all. My house have instant gas hot water system with solar hot water. Hot water is taking long time when I turn the tap on. The house is...
Replies
Views
AKSARAYLI
A
Hi, looking for some advice. We have had an issue with our boiler of late and recently had a 3 port actuator replaced. What’s happening now is...
Replies
Views
Hello My solar thermal system appears to be leaking fluid (pics attached). Could anyone give me an indication of what the issue is likely to be...
Replies
Views
Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock