Discuss Thermal imaging camera in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I'm thinking about getting one, does anyone have one?

Only want a cheapish one to start with, see how often I need it and if they are any help when I do. If it's worth it then I will invest in a decent one in the future. I haven't needed one before but it might come in handy one day.

Any recommendations?
Thanks

Last edited:

Reply to Thermal imaging camera in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back