Discuss The Richard3009 questions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Best

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
This guy seems to be a right Richard!
I answered (vaguely) his post earlier about what type oil hose he needed for his boiler.
Now he has a post about what “ballpark” figure for oil pressure on his boiler!
He has been largely just on here over a long period basically asking details of how to work on his own oil boiler.
Frankly I ain’t helping him.

thought you would like him :D

thought you would like him :D

I just immediately knew you had that green smiley face on your post with my username for a good reason. :)
Oil hose replacement was annoying me to help him, (I thought maybe more to this, is he servicing it all?) but then later when I saw he has another post asking for oil pump pressure, I just had enough of him.

Reply to The Richard3009 questions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a little problem or a question if all you experienced people can put me straight please? I am just a bit surprised - I had a call out...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock