Discuss Thank you wayne. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ermintrude

Wayne( aka miss plumb) is a top lad. He drove out of his way to drop off mlcp jaws for free.
I was in a rush but he knows his beans and I'm looking forward to shadowing him

Biomass and renewables repairs. All the crap installs will be well rotted out now so time for me to make money

Nice one guy , I hope you make your second million mate ,,

cheers chaps, i think!!!!

good to meet you Guy, glad ya mrs didnt give you grief for being late home.

When I set this account up I was working with the Mrs as she is time served plumber turned mechanical design engineer and the business was her name, I have since changed companies to Pennine Biomass but just to much che to change my profile name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thank you wayne. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I am fortunate to be at the stage where I'm looking to expand and take on a plumber to help with the workload. I am new to this and...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Back