Discuss tepid radiator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

glenplumb

Had no heating in the kitchen so added a rad to the existing system. To my surprise it worked, the bad news is the rad in the hall is luke warm now. I'm told the system needs balancing. How do i do this?

Try googling it mate. Quite straight forward, the hall rad is now being starved of heat. Just a case of adjusting all rads on the lockshield valve.

Before you balance all system,just close lock shield on the kitchen rad and open 1/4 to 1/2 a turn,that may be enough to correct hall rad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to tepid radiator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
Hullo everyone its a while since I posted on here basically because i have had no plumbing issues however I have one now. My son recently moved...
Replies
Views
I have had a problem where 2 downstair radiators are not heating up the same as the rest of the radiators around the house, now previously i had...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock