Search the forum,

Discuss Tee into a 3.5 inch Copper soil pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tee into a 3.5 inch Copper soil pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

All, We have an old soil pipe stack which has an inner diameter of 90mm. I presume it is a pitch fibre soil pipe (it's not cast iron). I have been down the local plumbers' merchants and sourced a suitable pan connector, namely a McAlpine WC-CON7B. The toilet outlet is around 30mm higher...
Replies
Views
I have a 3.5 inch salt glaze soil stack which I need to connect to a new toilet, I’m struggling to find a connector to fit inside the existing pipe, any ideas
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
I would like to add another WC about 2m to the right of existing WC. The existing soil pipe has only one WC (coming out the wall straight into the soil pipe) and is a straight vertical cast iron 4 inch pipe with a vent at the roof. My plan is to go out the wall with the new WC and then go down...
Replies
Views
Do you know why some 110 mm soil pipe fittings are easy to push into the soil pipe, whilst other fittings are much, much harder to get in, given that they all need to do the same job of making a gas tight and water tight seal? Recently I found that I could easily push into the soil pipe the end...
Replies
Views
hi. I have a copper soil stack (def copper) that I am hoping to take out, runs through the house, pops out the roof, which is leaking anyway! What’s the best way to connect? I plan on cutting a couple inches before the pipe goes underground, can I stick a connector in, assuming it fits like...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock