Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Tap make for Traditional bath mixer tap with a non standard Fitting in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Our bath mixer taps need replacing but they have a 1 inch non standard fitting instead of the normal 3/4 Inch. I’ve searched online but can’t find a tap replacement. Access is really difficult so need a replacement

Does anyone know a tap make I can investigate?

The problem you will have is that, even if you find a 1" threaded tap, you may then find that the tap tails are a different length and you'll need to modify the pipework anyway.

Reply to Tap make for Traditional bath mixer tap with a non standard Fitting in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock