Discuss Taconova Thermostatic Mixing Valve suppliers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neal

Hello, the Thermostatic Mixing Valve on my thermal store has gone. I would like to do a direct replacement if possible. Does anyone know who may stock a Taconova 22mm 30-70 degree C TMV in the UK. I live in York if that helps. Thanks.

TMV.jpg This is the part we are trying to find.

Possibly, but we are trying to get an identical one as it will be easier to fit as the space is very restricted.

Doubt if Neals a plumber though, but most decent merchants could get one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Taconova Thermostatic Mixing Valve suppliers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have NuHeat UFH system, and this has no Thermostatic Blending valve on the heating circuit. (Heat Master II cylinder has pick up coil) Nu-Heat...
Replies
Views
I have a thermal store heated by a boiler with its own thermostat. I also have a stove with a back boiler. The stove heats water in a separate...
Replies
Views
A
I have a UFH manifold from Wundatrade with a Grundfos pump. The pump feed has a mixing valve which has a hot inlet from the thermal store, and a...
Replies
Views
J
We’ve had a UFH system installed as part of our home renovation which is run alongside our existing radiators. Some of it is in rooms with LVT...
Replies
Views
JSlippy
J
Hello, my HW is taking longer than expected to heat up and it's getting worse. I can go 10-40 degs after 1.5 hours of only heating HW, whereas I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock