Discuss switchmaster 2 port in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

carrpaul

Gas Engineer
hi there dose any one know the wires colours for changing switchmaster 2 port to honeywell v4043h
switchmaster colours i am not sure on are yellow red white

5 wires?
If so the red and orange go to orange in the new valve, white goes to grey, yellow to white, blue to blue and the earth isn't used.

hi thanks for quick reply old valve has 5 wires . no orange .
green yellow
blue
yellow
red
white

Pretty sure it's the following but best to test with multiumeter first

Switchmaster to Honeywell
earth to earth
Neutral to neutral
White to brown
Yellow not needed as honeywell has spring return
red to orange
Grey on honeywell - connect to permanent live in wiring ctr

Last edited:
thanks for help i ended up with;
switchmaster honeywell
earth - earth
blue - blue
white - make safe
yellow - orange & brown
dident go in to wire center just cut valve cable & made my own junction box as wire center bit tight to trace .

Old chart I have shows;-

RED & ORANGE -- ORANGE

WHITE ----------- GRAY

YELLOW ---------- WHITE

BLUE ---------- BLUE

EARTH -------- EATH

the honeywell i had today had a brown wire . the chart you have is it on net , like to have a look

Old chart I have shows;-

RED & ORANGE -- ORANGE

WHITE ----------- GRAY

YELLOW ---------- WHITE

BLUE ---------- BLUE

EARTH -------- EATH

this is the wiring for a switchmaster 3 port valve (red is sl from cyl stat so gets linked to orange).

no all sorted thanks ,was being a bit lazey by posting on here , just dident fancy having to work it out on a sunday .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to switchmaster 2 port in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the...
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
Hi,I wish to change a 600 switchmaster heating timer with a horseman 425 tiara.i have connected all the wiring as per instructions.i have however...
Replies
Views
Hi. Can anyone help me get into this tap? I have them on the bathroom sink and bath and 2 out of 4 are dripping. I've have had two plumbers in to...
Replies
Views
I had a new Grandfos UPS3 pump fitted today, and am trying to set it up. I want it on 2nd setting, but having problems. The green light is on...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock