Discuss Supriema He. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wheatley1000

HI guys

Just about to bleed some rads, and re-pressure CH system . I cant seem to find the pressure gauge on the boiler there is a blank panel with a screw underneath where it should be ? and would the filling loop be inside the grate on the underside as nothing is on show ?

Many thanks

What makes you think that the heating system is pressurised? Do you have an F&E (small tank) in the loft?

I bleed one of the rads. but seems to be making a strange gluging noise and not heating up as well .

If you have a small tank (F&E) in the loft next to a bigger one(CWSC) then you don't have a pressurised system. The F&E will top the water up itself.

If you have a small tank (F&E) in the loft next to a bigger one(CWSC) then you don't have a pressurised system. The F&E will top the water up itself.

Unless the float valve is stuck ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Supriema He. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I hope you are doing well. I have old un-pressurised heating system and I need to top up the water but I cannot locate the bloody...
Replies
Views
A
Hi there, I am having issues pressurising my boiler/system. my boiler was below pressure but I had to replace the external filling loop valve...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Can anyone help me identify which tap/connection it is to top up the system as the level has dropped quite a way below the red marker for the cold...
Replies
Views
I have flushed a CH system removed each Rad and removed any residue of black sludge filled the system up and treated with inhibitor. However after...
Replies
Views
Hi, i hope somebody can help me, i seem to have a leak from my GreeStar 30si boiler, it looks like it coming from the Siphon container, from the...
Replies
Views
Back