Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Stelrad Stars V3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RaRa

Hi there all. I was wondering if anyone knows where to download the older version from. I am not so keen on the new one they have made. I've emailed stelrad and they say that they no longer have it, i'm sure i downloaded it off there site a few years ago. It must be out there somewhere on the net. Thanx RaRa

Hi there all. I was wondering if anyone knows where to download the older version from. I am not so keen on the new one they have made. I've emailed stelrad and they say that they no longer have it, i'm sure i downloaded it off there site a few years ago. It must be out there somewhere on the net. Thanx RaRa
Hi RaRa Welcome to the forum. Can't help you with the old Stelrad heatloss program & I agree, the new one it is not so easy to use.
Back when they were still charging for STAR's. I moved over to the Myson one which is free, they send out a C.D. Like all it takes a bit of getting use to but it is from Hevocomp who produce a lot of programs that consultants use & it is as good. Worth a try if you can't get the old version.
Order brochures & Heatloss Manager from MYSON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stelrad Stars V3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock