Search the forum,

Discuss Stanley Sortmasters £6.49 each in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good find there! I got these exact organisers about 3 years ago for £4.38 + VAT. I was only going to buy one but they were such a good price I ended up buying 6 and sold 2 on at £10. That was through Kent Blaxill.

Got one a couple of weeks ago. I use it just now for keeping pipe clips in it.

Pee&Poo are doing them as a twin pack, £15. The clasps are junk, but not bad for light bits and bobs.

Pee&Poo are doing them as a twin pack, £15. The clasps are junk, but not bad for light bits and bobs.

They are the junior (small) ones, these are the bigger ones

[DLMURL="http://www.diy.com/nav/fix/handtools-storage-workwear/tool-storage-workbenches/tool-storage/organisers/Stanley-Sortmaster-Organiser-11247877"]Stanley Sortmaster Organiser, 1-94-745[/DLMURL]

Screwfix have stopped listing them, but they had a load in store by me friday (are B&Q and Screwfix the same company?) They are well made, the clasps are a bit pants, but it locks in the middle anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah same company.

They are the junior (small) ones, these are the bigger ones
Are you sure? The manufacturers numbers are the same (1-94-745).

I have four. Not bad for carrying screws and clips and I have one full of end feed fittings. I don't trust the one filled with compression fittings, keep thinking the lock is going to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Stanley Sortmasters £6.49 each in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
B
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock