Discuss spray booth burner low burner pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

leiadad

Gas Engineer
Hi, i have been called to an unusual job for our company and was looking for some guidance. The spray booth is being heated by a gas burner fed from L.P.G cylinders. The burner will come on at high heat for a few seconds and then drop to a low burner pressure. I have spoke to the customer who tells me this is not normal and should come on at high flame until temp is reached and then regulate down. I have tried linking out the stat to which the burner will then be a continuous full burner, because it done this I assumed that this temp stat was faulty and ordered a replacement. I have since been back and this replacement is doing the same thing as the original. Any help would be appreciated.

Commercial mate

You got yours ?

A bit

Normally have a stat inside the paint booth etc you tested that ?

Have you checked the internal stat ?

20180518_134725[1].jpg
20180518_134725[1].jpg 20180518_134725[1].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to spray booth burner low burner pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, whenever my Gloworm 18r is on even if I leave it on non-stop for 6 hours the flame symbol for the burner never switches off and the radiator...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts...
Replies
Views
I have a Grant Vortex Blue 26kw external oil boiler, installed less than 12 months ago. It's had intermittent non-starting problems resulting in...
Replies
Views
I have a customers trianco burner that starts from cold ok for a few minutes (say 3minutes) then locks out then will not stay on. Boiler had not...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock