Search the forum,

Discuss Some important advice regarding my job needed please. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi guys,

Just wondering if there's anyone on here who works for a company or even owns their own company with a few employees? I need some advice regarding my job, if you are happy to have a PM conversation please PM to let me know.

(now popping out for half hour to pick some keys up, will give anyone who can help time to message me)

Thanks!

Whats the problem? very vague message

Sorry if you think that, it was supposed to be vague, obviously don't want to discuss too much in the open and that's why I said to PM if the OP applies and you are happy to talk, then you would know what the problem is.

PM sent to Croppie. Thanks!

Mountainman, I will C+P the same PM to you if that's ok, won't hurt to get 2 opinions thanks.

Thanks for those who have PM'd me, I'm assuming those who have not replied are too busy or think i'm worry over nothing! Thanks anyway though guys.

Once again thanks for the helpful advice. everything has worked out in the best possible way.

Aye, our padowan.

What happened in the end Ash? If you don't mind my asking....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Some important advice regarding my job needed please. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant near me but they all need to ring Firebird who are closed till next week. I wonder if anyone can help me find this part please? It's a pressure sensor...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Im looking to come to Australia in january/febuary 2024. I have a working holiday visa already sorted. I run my own plumbing and heating company that has been going for 3 years but i have been plumbing for 10 years. i also have my gas qualification. Im giving up everything to come to...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A gardener/landscaping friend of mine is going to install an irrigation system in a customer's garden. He asked me to pop around and measure the pressures and flowrates...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock