Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Some help for someone who hasn't a clue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sssssiiiiimon

Hi guys

Firstly I would like to thank anyone who gives any feedback whatsoever and say that I have searched for a solution for days and have found nothing. Well nothing that makes sense to me.
I have attached pictures to help out here.

I live in an apartment which has underfloor heating. It is powered by a sunvic unit. There are 2 thermostats on the walls one in our sittingroom and one in the bedroom.

Previously all I would do is press the +1 or set a time on the select xl unit and voila the heating would come on. AFAIK the select xl unit powers the other unit (I've no idea what this unit is called) the other unit is the one hooked up to the rf thermostat controls on the walls.

Problem is the batteries died over the summer and typically I didn't replace them in time. I know dumb move.

Now there thermostats don't send the signal to the large unit to tell it what temperature to fire up to and I've no heating.

My question is does anyone know or can point me in the direction to where I can have my rf thermostats talk to my heating unit.

I hope that makes some sense.

https://i.imgsafe.org/7b822dc05a.jpg
https://i.imgsafe.org/7b82435c70.jpg
https://i.imgsafe.org/7b8293e14e.jpg

I go round to an old dears house every October to re-pair her Sunvic RF thermostat after she has changed the battery. It's a proper pain in the neck to do.
It's a different one to the one you have, this one just has 'test' and 'install' on the reciever and conbinations of lights tell you what stage of the pairing process you are up to (nightmare!).
If Darren knows yours and it's as easy as he says then Sunvic are going in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Some help for someone who hasn't a clue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock