Discuss Solar Thermal Training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Question for those in the know.

Is it best to get independant training or with a manufacturer, and if the latter who would you recommend?

Question for those in the know.

Is it best to get independant training or with a manufacturer, and if the latter who would you recommend?

Ihave fitted number of different solar systems and can safetly say in my opinion kingspan themomax are without doubt the beast as for training I would say go with a manufacture youwould be happy with fitting

Hi SimonG

If you are only intending to do installation work, then Gray0689 is absolutley correct but I would also say that if you intend to go into servicing and installing any solar system it might be worth doing an independant course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Solar Thermal Training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning, Does anybody know what happens to a solar thermal flat panels (a pair on south facing slate roof) that have been unused for at least 12...
Replies
Views
Hello My solar thermal system appears to be leaking fluid (pics attached). Could anyone give me an indication of what the issue is likely to be...
Replies
Views
Background 24 apartments are equipped with thermal stores of (100 to 150 litres) with immersion heater capability. Individual demand of each...
Replies
Views
Hi, Solar thermal not so big these days but a couple of Q for anyone who still works in it. Background. I'm an Electrician not a plumber.. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to purchase a 300L unvented indirect cylinder to work with a standard heat only boiler. I may have solar panels in the future...
Replies
Views
Back