Discuss Smev caravan hob in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sharp Point

Evening folk,
Hopefully we're planning on going away tomorrow for the first this year in our tourer, lunar zenith 5 berth. We've just gave her a massive inside and outside clean... 3 hours. The wife has noticed rings are not working on the hob, looks like thermocouple has gone. I probably can pick some up tomorrow, but how do I gain access to get to them, any other jolly caravaners here or lpg engineers. And before you ask no I haven't got my lpg ticket, but I've a van full of gas testing gadgets Maybe I should do the conversion course. So please don't start preAching to me, I've been gas registered for 20 years! I've got a really good lighter....

Fun the ones I've done (not many) you have to attack from the grill and work upwards pita they are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Smev caravan hob in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi folks, With gas prices going through the roof I've been looking to maximise the efficiency of our heating. We've got a Potterton combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi The onslaught of plumbing questions continues! Sorry folks... The plumber is coming on Monday and will be draining down to do the bathroom...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It...
Replies
Views
Hi all, relatively new to the gas industry about a year and normally just do fires and boilers. The only reason i have the cookers ticket is for...
Replies
Views
Back