Discuss Slimline Shower Tray in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jayneb

Does anyone know if I can get a 1200 x 600 Shower Tray, and if so where?
Many thanks

Hi Paulus,

I had a look and couldn't see it? Do you have the name or a ref code for it?

Many thanks

I found it on-line by searching for shower tray 1200 x 600 but have just checked again and the damn thing has disappeared. I'm sure it was from an ebay shop.

Sorry jayneb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Slimline Shower Tray in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi, I've installed a macerator a while ago to manufactures specs, toilet, sink and shower. One problem I've always had is the shower tray is slow...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a couple of leaks coming under shower tray downstairs. One is along the wall so think might be joint between wall and tray and...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Sometime ago I removed our old 1200x800 shower tray and replaced with a Stone resin one. The stone resin tray was much, much heavier than...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just purchased a new low profile 1400 x 900 shower tray but the waste hole is 160mm wide, never seen one that big before but are these...
Replies
Views
Void under shower former My recently installed solid resin shower tray / wet room former has around 4mm flex across a dinner plate sized area in...
Replies
Views
Back