Discuss Shower tray replacement? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm looking to replace a shower tray that has cracked & is popping all over the place (guess previous owners had a bodge installation done). It is one of those low profile trays with the waste in the middle in a downstairs bathroom & is tiled around it. I'm looking at the Mira flight trays but they don't seem to do ones with the waste in the middle, how hard/costly would it be to move the waste over a little so I can go for a different tray/size?

Almost certainly can be done but not enough information!
Type of floor ? Soild? Suspended? Floating? Just to name three.
As my crystal ball is a bit cloudy maybe get 3 quotes from decent local tradesmen?.

Almost certainly can be done but not enough information!
Type of floor ? Soild? Suspended? Floating? Just to name three.
As my crystal ball is a bit cloudy maybe get 3 quotes from decent local tradesmen?.
I believe the floor is concrete, it is a downstairs bathroom & tiled. Won't be looking to move the drain an excessive amount maybe just a little bit over along the same side for perhaps a smaller square shower instead of the rectangle one currently & not a low profile one like this as it doesn't drain water as fast as it should & pools.

Reply to Shower tray replacement? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a couple of leaks coming under shower tray downstairs. One is along the wall so think might be joint between wall and tray and...
Replies
Views
Void under shower former My recently installed solid resin shower tray / wet room former has around 4mm flex across a dinner plate sized area in...
Replies
Views
We have just had our second Mira shower tray 1700 x 900 fitted the last one cracked and my replaced. my husband was having a shower today. He...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, new to this forum, was looking for advice regarding a mira flight shower tray i've just installed [diy]. After installing it, and then...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock