Discuss shower issue, boiler controlled in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Foxyuk

hi guys,

i have one flat i rent out its got a worcester boiler my tenant is complaining that when she turns on the shower it starts off hot then all of a sudden goes cold... the heating of rasdiators is fine and no ones turning taps on at same time,

any ideas?

Do the other taps work fine
If yes. The shower is broken
Replace it or change the cartridge

Also could be a fault finder in manufacturers instructions. May offer an alternative or a customer service number just in case it's a common problem with that model.

hi guys i will get more info and post ... the shower is a gronde kohler ( similar to mira excel) and not a cartridge one, she has advised that it happens sometimes when taps and running also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to shower issue, boiler controlled in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has...
Replies
Views
Hi am wondering if I can get some advice on this issue. Shower was working fine until Saturday when the dial only works when turned to cold water...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy's, Looking for some advice on an issue I have having with a recently installed thermostatic mixer shower in my ensuite. Everything was...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can someone get to the bottom of this before I call a plumber, en suite shower started leaking from the mixer bar so took the shower off...
Replies
Views
Hi all I had a new bathroom fitted about 4 months ago and all was fine until about a week ago. But now when I turn the lever to run the rain head...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock