Discuss Should I replace this radiator pipe? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

This radiator pipe got stepped on and now has a kink, if you can see in the pics. Should I get it cut back and a new bit soldered on or will it be alright as is? It's not leaking but presume it's going to restrict the flow, does that matter..? It's the pipe with the return valve it's not the thermostatic valve. Also how do I know if it's 8mm or 10mm? Any advice would be much appreciated thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20220503_165250.jpg
    IMG_20220503_165250.jpg
    493.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20220503_165254.jpg
    IMG_20220503_165254.jpg
    441.6 KB · Views: 18

Reply to Should I replace this radiator pipe? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I need to replace a radiator in the kitchen, the 10mm copper has split so using this opertunaty to replace it with a towel one and also...
Replies
Views
I am trying to install a new single vertical radiator and need to know if matters if the thermostatic valve is connected to the flow or return pipes.
Replies
Views
Hullo everyone its a while since I posted on here basically because i have had no plumbing issues however I have one now. My son recently moved...
Replies
Views
I have a vented hot-water cylinder that was installed when the house was built - 38 years ago! It has a header tank in the loft and the cylinder...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are...
Replies
Views
Back