Discuss Rothenberger plasticut waste slices in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
done, ill let you know how I get on

Well start chopping up little off cuts

get em, used em on a old piece of 32 and they are hard to start turning but when they do... one twist and its all done

not 'arf !

I had a pair but sold them on ebay, took too much space up for what they were worth, always burried under squander in my tool box.

I use a small 6" foldable japanese saw and a pipe deburrer.

ae235

502238_xl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rothenberger plasticut waste slices in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back