Search the forum,

Discuss reset se code worcester greenstar cdi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dougal

i know se code means the burner has run for 2324 hours tells us that it needs service, i know procedure to reset it. but what can prevent it from locking out after say it was only serviced last week do we have to follow same procedure. any advice welcomed:confused5:

Im confused by the question your asking... I have re-read it a few times but cant make sense of it?
Im guessing you re-set the service reminder, and now the boiler keeps locking out after it was recently serviced!??

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
sorry what i meant was when we carry out service on greenstar cdi range do we have to reset boiler to prevent se code from not coming on any sooner than 2324 hours or 12 months

Now i understand = ]

Yes the service reminder has to be reset everytime its serviced, otherwise like you said the boiler could flash up a week after you serviced it! Then the customer starts thinking you didn't do it properly lol!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to reset se code worcester greenstar cdi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler was flashing SE even before I arrived, which I assumed the service reminder needed resetting. After completing the service I contact Glow Worm to...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up a flashing 79 code. Try restarting the boiler straight away but I have to wait 10 minutes for it to cool down before it works. I reset the boiler...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, I have a viessmann vitoden 100 w boiler and we have had a three hour power cut this afternoon/ evening. The boiler switches on and the temp just goes down and then flashes up 0c. From what I can see this error code means blocked burner? The oven also will not ignite. I have tried to...
Replies
Views
Abbie S
A
T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud clicking/knocking sound that lasts about a minute, stops for 20-30 seconds and starts again. It seems to happen at night, starting in the evening...
Replies
Views
Hi My oil boiler keeps locking out after running for 30/40 minutes! I then try to reset it but it won’t fire back up! I have to leave it for several hours before it will fire back up! Only to lock out again after 30/40 minutes! The boiler has had a new nozzle, coil and pump in the last 2...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock