Search the forum,

Discuss Replacing ch diaphragm on Baxi 105E in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
I have just bought the kit to replace the CH diaphragm as the pin is not going all the way back. When I look to get in to do it there is no space to get spanner’s, screwdrivers in etc. It is all blocked by the DHW diverter, pipes and wires.

Any advise on how best to get access?

many thanks
Paul

Reply to Replacing ch diaphragm on Baxi 105E in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hi, Hopefully someone can throw some light on if this is a real issue or not. I have had this boiler for about 10 years, I noticed just recently that when the CH has been turned off that a couple of the rads closest to the boiler were slightly warm. When the boiler had demand to heat the DHW I...
Replies
Views
I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it will show an error, 60 degree, pump or flow. Well switch the tap off wait maybe fifteen seconds turn tap on and low and behold hot water. If after a...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for heat, the boiler fires up, modulates, but jumps very quickly (about 30 seconds or so from 40'ish all the way to 70, burner disengages putting it the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Quick question. I have a baxi 105e instant that has a Diverter valve issue. The bypass is allowing hot water around the bypass pipe and into the CH return pipe. I have looked at a rebuild kit and it seems that there are 2 listed. One is a cartridge type and the other more a kit. My...
Replies
Views
Hello. I've just replaced our old Potterton EP2 CH controller with a Drayton Wiser HubR (& peripherals). The old backing plate wasn't compatible with the new universal one, but the wiring was pretty close AFAICT (N, L, 1, 3 & 4 connected) .When I first powered it up but didn't have any TRVs...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock