Discuss Replacing a thermostatic tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cgrady

The tap cover of my tap snapped so need a replacement. I can't seem to find just covers for sale so it looks like I need a new cartridge with a cover.

Would generic replacement taps on eBay work

.?? More info please

The forum won't let me post links which is annoying. I know this is asking a lot but

if you google THERMOSTATIC SHOWER CARTRIDGE FOR STROMA SHOWER VALVESIt is on love bathrooms. This is the current cartridge but doesn't come with a tap cover.

Ebay item number 360939560466 seems similar and is the generic one I was thinking of buying.

Sorry I can't post links. It denies my posts when I put them in.

This is what is on the google page

stc2.jpg

There are literally thousands of different types of these and getting the right one can often be a pain so a 'similar' looking one will likely not fit

Which Stroma Shower valve do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replacing a thermostatic tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. My mixer shower (non-electric) recently started running luke warm. I know this can happen at this time of year over winter but I've been in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Hansgrohe T30 thermostatic cartridge (98282000) that I need to clean or replace, but I can't remove it. I've spent ages Googling...
Replies
Views
Please see attached pic. . . . I would like to replace the drain cover in my ensuite shower. Also, I am hoping, if possible, to replace the top...
Replies
Views
A
I'm replacing the shower cartridge on my Bristan 1901 Thermostatic Exposed Dual Control Shower (Top Outlet). I have removed the cap and screw but...
Replies
Views
AlexTTT
A
I've just replaced an Ultra SASF2 – M thermostatic shower cartridge together with the spring mechanism and the temperature sensor. My problem is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock