Discuss Replacement Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

grahamsmythe

Can anyone suggest a good and reliable replacement for our current boiler with is a Potterton Suprima 60. It's been OK, but has suffered from the usual PCB and fan failure.

At the moment, our house has four bedrooms, and it's been significantly extended downstairs. We're also about to have it extended upstairs to give us an extra bedroom (making five in total).

To this end, I think it's about time we had a replacement boiler and I would be interested in getting your views on a replacement.

potterton performa system no its not really a potterton its a baxi 105 with a different badge,cracking boiler very reliable

personally I would not change it ,see how you go and if there is a problem performance wise then change it , viessmann do a compact boiler which is good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Replacement Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back