Discuss Remeha avanta 28c fault f13 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you gas safe nutty boy ? , you have to be to get any boiler info on here .

You sure it's not e13 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Remeha avanta 28c fault f13 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi There was no shut off valve on the tank feed to the hot water cylinder, and I needed to move a couple of hot water pipes, so I shut off the...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, My boiler is Remeha avanta ace 28c - Avanta Ace - The Feeling of Warmth - Remeha - https://www.remeha.nl/product/avanta-ace It's 1 year...
Replies
Views
Joey T
J
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
Got fd code on Ideal Logic Heat 15. Had two plumbers out and no joy. It’s had a new water flow sensor, flush with sentinel x800 and refurbished...
Replies
Views
Hi, whenever my Gloworm 18r is on even if I leave it on non-stop for 6 hours the flame symbol for the burner never switches off and the radiator...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock