Discuss Record 102 Pipe Cutter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHPES

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Record 102 3 wheel pipe cutter. Can be used in tight spaces as you can rotate backwards and foirwards without having to make a complete revolution. Will cut up to 2" steel or copper pipe. £40 including postage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Record 102 Pipe Cutter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I'm running copper pipework for my new bathroom and there's a spot about the isolation valve which is really tight because...
Replies
Views
hi all, is there any alternatives to cutting a HEP 2.0 pipe without using their own recommended cutters? i only have 2 cuts to do thanks
Replies
Views
I've had a burst pipe under bathroom floor. Ive had it dug up and made safe with the affected pipe cut and end caps fitted. The pipes are cover...
Replies
Views
I have two toilet water valves to install. I'm new to this but have watched enough videos to think I can do it. Both water valves are standard...
Replies
Views
I have seen people speaking of this and others not understanding. I have a leak in my pipe coming from the main. Attaching a new 1/2" coupling to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock