Search the forum,

Discuss Record 102 Pipe Cutter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHPES

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Record 102 3 wheel pipe cutter. Can be used in tight spaces as you can rotate backwards and foirwards without having to make a complete revolution. Will cut up to 2" steel or copper pipe. £40 including postage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Record 102 Pipe Cutter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I'm running copper pipework for my new bathroom and there's a spot about the isolation valve which is really tight because everything has to fit behind the wall until it can run under the bath and there wasn't much space as there's a sink there too. Made a silly mistake with the...
Replies
Views
hi all, is there any alternatives to cutting a HEP 2.0 pipe without using their own recommended cutters? i only have 2 cuts to do thanks
Replies
Views
I've had a burst pipe under bathroom floor. Ive had it dug up and made safe with the affected pipe cut and end caps fitted. The pipes are cover with a plastic sheet and then screet on top. I called out my gas boiler cover to make a permanent repair. The company they sent out have said it is...
Replies
Views
I have two toilet water valves to install. I'm new to this but have watched enough videos to think I can do it. Both water valves are standard turn off sweat valves that have been soldered on. One has at least two inches of exposed copper pipe extending beyond the wall flange and the other has...
Replies
Views
I have seen people speaking of this and others not understanding. I have a leak in my pipe coming from the main. Attaching a new 1/2" coupling to the 1/2" pipe (blue pipe) is a problem as the coupling is larger than the pipe although both are 1/2". Most people do not realize that there are...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock