Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Radiator trouble.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ChristopherDoir

All my rads are working at full tilt, except two. The radiator in the living room is next to the boiler (oil fueled) and has little heat. The other is in the main bedroom (directly above the living room, same side as the boiler). The rads in the rest of the house are fine. Should I consider getting them flushed? I have bleed the life out of them. Thanks in advance for your help..

If there's a trv on the rad check the pin is not stuck in as this is fairly common problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Radiator trouble.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to remove some radiators for redecorating and went to try and shut off the valves either side of my rad. I have TRV on one side and on...
Replies
Views
Jaga radiators (with heat-exchangers) have their own small fans, that "will modulate down when the room temperature is met – the room temperature...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock