Search the forum,

Discuss Raaco Tool Box? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nev

Has anyone have any experience with one of these?

Ex british gas or something?

Plenty of good tool goes about, those British gas raaco don't look anything special!

This was a open tote, with a drawer in it

Yeah, I've got it.

It's split in to three sections, blowtorch stands up nicely in one, bottle of leak detector/water in the other.
Solder, Flux, heat mats brush, paste etc in the other section.
I use the pull out drawer for emery tape, lighter, odd fittings etc.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379366789121.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379366789121.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 146
Get the new Stanley box from screwfix £30 Ono at the moment and it's the bollox

Do you have a link to this Buck and Hickman please I can't find it.

http://www.buckandhickman.com/find/keyword-is-Tool+box/product-is-350500

Looks cheap. Throw out tray. Box is sturdy and takes my phat bum. Handle locks lid shut when carrying just in case. I just use mine for sweaty gear ( torch, gas, flux, cutterS, bending guides, folding rule, mats, and the all important flux brush holder..... Fashioned from cap end 22mm tube and push fit don't know where I got the idea????)

I currently use one of these (but bigger) for my soldering kit. does the job but seems to get random bits thrown in when im rushing about because it's easy to do as it's always open and a of a sudden i'm digging through it all to find stuff i need and everything ends up filthy.

I currently use one of these (but bigger) for my soldering kit. does the job but seems to get random bits thrown in when im rushing about because it's easy to do as it's always open and a of a sudden i'm digging through it all to find stuff i need and everything ends up filthy.

[DLMURL="http://www.diy.com/nav/fix/handtools-storage-workwear/tool-storage-workbenches/tool-storage/organisers/Stanley-Tool-Tray-11247876?noCookies=false"]Stanley Tool Tray, 1-94-220[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Raaco Tool Box? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Plumbing tools are essential for anyone doing their plumbing job. We also have tool talk on the Tilers Forum here and we have Electricians tool...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Good afternoon, I am after a replacement British Gas TRV head. I have found a direct replacement on Ebay, however they are £39.99 + £3.99...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Anyone know how to clear a f70 fault on a british gas 330+ boiler
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock