• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Push button toilet keeps running in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Atif Malik

I have checked the seal of the flush valve unit having watch a number of youtube videos and its fine, but what the videos dont cover is, the water stops running when i detach the push button box that links with the valve to the push button. Only when i detach that does the water stop running so does that not mean there is a fault in the box and it doesnt seem to reset unless i take it off - ie the spring or somehting is worn?

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
A common problem usual a new flush valve is the best way. Kop

Reply to Push button toilet keeps running in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net