Discuss Pump running in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i am heating the hot water the pump keeps running even though the boiler has stopped heating up the water, the only way i can stop the pump is by lowering the temp on the thermostat attached to the tank. I know there is a over-run on the pump but not for over 30 minutes surely.Could it be the thermostat is faulty ?

sounds like the thermostat is still calling for heat does the boiler come back on after like 5-10 mins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pump running in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am currently using a Grundfos Booster Pump. This pump is fed by 2pcs of 1,000 liters water tank. Normally the pump would stop working...
Replies
Views
We have a pumped shower with a thermostatically controlled mixer valve. My wife complains that when she is having a long shower (hair wash etc)...
Replies
Views
My son has just had a new boiler fitted and hes noticed that the pump runs 24x7 even when both the heating and hot water are set to off. He’s...
Replies
Views
Hi. I hope some one can help. I have a condensing oil burner and it runs fine but the radiators don't heat. Heats the hot water fine. The pump...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just a quick question. I have a log burner and a gas boiler on a dual fuel system (Central heating and Hot Water) either can do both. The...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock