Discuss pug expert/scudo/dispatch MK1 roof bars in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

heavy duty jobbies,2 years old,trukrax brand £70 quid plus delivery or you can collect

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pug expert/scudo/dispatch MK1 roof bars in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are in a new build (2 years) and the bar shower value on-off bit is jammed. I want to replace it myself as can't afford a plumber. The old one...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the...
Replies
Views
Not an expert at all here, so please bear with me. We bought a Victorian terraced house early 2 years ago that was maintained quite well, with a...
Replies
Views
C
Hi I have a sink that has the basin plus another smaller basin next to it, think it is a 1/4 of the size of the main basin. The unit comes up...
Replies
Views
Hi I am not sure whether I have posted correctly earlier today, if so please forgive me as I am trying again just in case. I have a sink that...
Replies
Views
Back