Discuss Protherm flue extender in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Looking for a flue extender for a Protherm 60-80CI boiler.

House is having external wall insulation and needs flue extending to avoid a new boiler just now.

The boiler is GC no 41-047-66 and the flue extender had part no 230484.

Anyone got one lying on their shelves?

Thanks

Paul
07761 103482

Attachments

• 20240228_073817.jpg
    20240228_073817.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 18
Good Morning

Did you find the part you needed? If not, have you solved your problem another way?

Regards

Reply to Protherm flue extender in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Oily smell from boiler recently before failed. Great plumber sorted though when opened external baffle at front of sealed flue the internal spring...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that...
Replies
Views
My installation has been classed as Dangerous 'Do not use' by my boiler manufacturer. I have an Ideal Logic 30kw Combi boiler mounted as high as...
Replies
Views
We are considering buying a house which currently has a 20 year old Ideal Icos boiler, so we're factoring in replacing the boiler soon. Current...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock