Discuss propane in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hunterseye

Is there a decent online store that sells propane canisters for blow torches. or the cheapest place to buy on the highstreet. just ordered a bernzomatic quickfire

If you have the patience or inclination you can do this kind of thing

[video=youtube;hKMmMmHB00o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKMmMmHB00o[/video]

Not really recommended and if you try it you do so at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to propane in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Superfire 2 is now leaking gas from the pressure relief hole ( just below the trigger). It is 14 months old and looks like new. The previous...
Replies
Views
I have an overflow pipe (standard diameter 21.5mm) sticking out through a hole in a white uPVC fascia board at our house, but the overflow pipe is...
Replies
Views
J
Hi, I have the boiler as above which has been very good for the last 13 years or more and is still relatively going strong. However, now, the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm a novice so go easy ;-) I have a Rothenberger SuperFire 2 torch and would like some advice as to how to safely remove the tip from...
Replies
Views
I bought a torch a few years ago that uses EN417 butane/propane cylinders. As someone who only uses a torch now and again, the torch has been...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock