Discuss pressure tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

i can remember a link on here to a german made pressure tester but cant find it can anyone advise - i need to purchase one for a job next month

ant

is the m457 any good or would you go for the next one up

ant

I don't see what could be up with the m457. Especially if you're only working domestic. 15bar is fine I thinks

some domestic plastics require 18-20bar pressure test for 15-30 mins so get one that can cope with these pressures if thats what you want it for. 10 bar is fine for underfloor and copper installs.

Is that ÂŁ68 + VAT and delivery? How do you order from that site I may get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pressure tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Low hot water pressure Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone is able to shed some light on my situation before I have to call out the professionals...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
I live most of the year on a tiny Caribbean island with no mains water. I collect rain in a 25,000 gallon cistern which is then pumped to the...
Replies
Views
Back