Search the forum,

Discuss Power flushers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

heatm8

Hi im looking help in buying a power flusher that does up to 20 radiators . I have been looking at the kamco cf90 with the magnetic power flushing filter.
Any thoughts/recomendations ?

Never used a kamco before but have heard they are good flushers, been using a fernox mk11 for a last year, best machine i've had and can be picked up cheap on flebay.

thanks for ur feed bck m8 yeh very hard to know wat one to buy kemco cf30 ,norstrum pro flush , fernox powerflow mk11 this the 3 im having bother in buyin all seem the best to buy guess it down to best value

i use the kamco. found if its used regularly or not kept in tip top condition it wears through parts.

I must admit I also have been looking into power flushing machines and I found that I have had good feed back from other plumbers about the Kamco CF90. but what HHP ed
says would be something to consider though

Thanks guys for your comments but just bout the kamco cf90 and the magnetic filter cp2 pump connection and the rad hammer for £1600 i hope i got a good enough deal

On the bathroom I'm working on the central heating pipes are sludged to soddery, I cut a section out while fitting the chrome towel rad and 40% of the pipe was filled with magnetite and a magnet sticked to it a treat.

Worryingly they had a brand new worcester conventional boiler fitted 2 years ago and they were supposed to have powerflushed it, apparantly they had to get them back to do it because they never bothered to do it the first time.

Would you expect to see so much magnatite after two years? Its not pumping over.

In power flushing bigger, stronger machines are better because:
- they are more likely to push through soft blocks
- can be used on large jobs, without needing another machine
- makes the job faster because it moves the sludge faster out of the system

I have the norstrom flush machine which has a 40 litre tank and I had a heating element fitted which comes in very handy when changing a boiler as you can feel for cold spots on rads and start hanging the boiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Power flushers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Mother-in-law was quoted £1,000 by British Gas to do a power flush on her system as her rads aren't performing well. I was wondering, as 4...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, I have a viessmann vitoden 100 w boiler and we have had a three hour power cut this afternoon/ evening. The boiler switches on and the...
Replies
Views
Abbie S
A
Kamco CF40 & CF90 Power Flush Machines Now in Stock! Due to Popular Demand. Order Today While Stock Lasts Power Flush Machines - CorgiDirect -...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock